We have shared the official Huawei B310 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei B310 Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you upgrade or downgrade your Huawei device’s OS. It also allows you to fix the device if it has software-related issues, Bootloop, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Huawei_B310_I1005V100R001B317D05SP00C1133_MIRA.zip
File Size: 37 MB
How to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to Flash this firmware.
How to flash or install Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Download and install Miracle Box Tool.
- Open the Miracle Box Tool on the computer and Load the bin firmware.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Click on the Start or Flash button to begin the flashing process.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.