We have shared the official Huawei MediaPad C3 8.0 WiFi BZD-W00 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei MediaPad C3 8.0 WiFi BZD-W00 Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you upgrade or downgrade your Huawei device’s OS. It also allows you to fix the device if it has software-related issues, Bootloop, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Huawei_MediaPad_C3_8.0_WiFi_BZD-W00_Firmware_BusinD-W00C_10.1.0.160_C00E120R1P75_Firmware_EMUI10.1.0_05016RLD_Dload.zip
File Size: 1.87 GB
How-to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash the Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Copy the dload folder to the Device SD memory.
- Boot the device into the Download Mode using the boot keys.
- Update or Flashing process will start automatically.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.