We have shared the official Huawei P6 U06 EDGE-U00 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei P6 U06 EDGE-U00 Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you upgrade or downgrade your Huawei device’s OS. It also allows you to fix the device if it has software-related issues, Bootloop, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Huawei_P6_U06_EDGE-U00_V100R001C00B520_Board_Software_Belarus_Western_Northeastern_Europe_MTS_Android_4.4_EMUI_2.3_05011UWG_Dload.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 4.4
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to flash or install Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Copy the dload folder to the Device SD memory.
- Boot the device into the Download Mode using the boot keys.
- Update or Flashing process will start automatically.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.