We have shared the official Honor 6A DLI-AL10 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Honor 6A DLI-AL10 Firmware (Flash File)
Honor Stock ROM helps you upgrade or downgrade your Honor device’s OS. It also allows you to fix the device if it has software-related issues, Bootloop, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Honor_6A_DLI-AL10_C00B170_Firmware_Android_6.0_EMUI_4.1_05014MMR_05014MMS_Dload.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 6.0
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to flash or install Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Copy the dload folder to the Device SD memory.
- Boot the device into the Download Mode using the boot keys.
- Update or Flashing process will start automatically.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
[*] Honor Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Honor device, then head over to the Honor USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Honor Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Honor Device Co., Ltd. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.