We have shared the official Huawei Ascend Y330 Y330-U05 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei Ascend Y330 Y330-U05 Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you upgrade or downgrade your Huawei device’s OS. It also allows you to fix the device if it has software-related issues, Bootloop, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Huawei_Ascend_Y330_Y330-U05_MT6572_V100R001C900B104_4.4._EMUI2.3_05021NUY.zip
File Size: 500 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to flash or install Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.