We have shared the official Huawei Enjoy 8 LDN-TL20 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei Enjoy 8 LDN-TL20 Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you upgrade or downgrade your Huawei device’s OS. It also allows you to fix the device if it has software-related issues, Bootloop, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Huawei_Enjoy_8_LDN-TL20_BD_184.108.40.206_Board_Software_General_8.0.0_R1_EMUI8.0_05022JAD_HMT.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: Huawei Multi Flash Tool
How-to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash the Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
[*] Huawei Multi Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Huawei Multi Flash Tool, then head over to Huawei Multi Flash Tool page.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.