On this page, we have managed to share the official Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD S10-101L Stock ROM (Firmware, Flash File). The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD S10-101L Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you to Upgrade or Downgrade the OS of your Huawei Device. It also allows you to fix the device if it has any Software-related issues, Bootloop issues, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Huawei_MediaPad_10_FHD_S10-101L_4.0_C500B019_MIRA.zip
File Size: 236 MB
How-to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to Flash this firmware.
How to Flash the Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Download and install Miracle Box Tool.
- Open the Miracle Box Tool on the computer and Load the bin firmware.
- Connect your Huawei device to the computer.
- Click on the Start or Flash button to begin the flashing process.
[*] Miracle Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to Miracle Tool page.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.