We have shared the official Huawei Nova 2 Plus Barca-L03 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
Huawei Nova 2 Plus Barca-L03 Firmware (Flash File)
Huawei Stock ROM helps you upgrade or downgrade your Huawei device’s OS. It also allows you to fix the device if it has software-related issues, Bootloop, and IMEI-related issues.
File Name: Huawei_Nova_2_Plus_BAC-L03_Barca-L03_184.108.40.2060_C25CUSTC25D1_8.0.0_R1_EMUI8.0 05014SPG_Dload.zip
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to flash or install Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Xiaomi Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Select Button and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on Flash button to begin the flashing process.
[*] Xiaomi Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Xiaomi Flash Tool, then head over to the Xiaomi Flash Tool page.
[*] Huawei Driver: If you are looking for the Official Driver for your Huawei device, then head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Huawei Device, then we recommend taking a backup of your data from the device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Huawei Mobility LLC. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.